Author Visit Subsidy
To help our libraries bring in authors for library programs, ten PLS libraries this year will receive $250 to help subsidize the costs of an author reading, including virtual visits.
To be eligible for this subsidy, please fill out the application form linked below and submit it to Jill Kergan by e-mail (email@example.com), fax, courier or mail. The form may be filled out online or printed and filled out by hand. Please provide as much detail as possible.
For author readings in 2023, the deadline for applications to be received by Peace Library System is October 31, 2023.
Your application will be reviewed and we will let you know if it is approved. If approved, you will receive a cheque of $250 made out to the library to reimburse program costs, the month after the program is expected to run.
The subsidy is first come first served.
Libraries who receive the subsidy will be required to submit photos and a write-up to News & Notes in the next quarter after their program runs so everyone has a chance to learn about their author reading.
Download an application here:
Using Adobe Print & Sign
1. Download the Application form
2. Open the Adobe Acrobat Fill & Sign Tool & select your file
3. Sign in to your Adobe Account or click 'Create a free account - you will need to sign into your email and get the code to verify your account
4. Fill out the form
5. To sign click Add Signature. Drag signature to the field
5. Download the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click the share button and invite email@example.com