Do we need a cohabitation agreement? : understanding how a legal contract can strengthen your life together
- Alberta Law Libraries -- provincial network of law libraries existing to provide research support and information services to the public and legal community.
- Canadian Legal FAQs -- answers to frequently asked questions about the law in Alberta and Canada.
- Canadian Legal Information Institute (CanLII) -- access to a virtual library of Canadian legal information.
Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta (CPLEA) -- legal information and resources.
- Workshops-- future and on-demand workshops in English and French language options.
- Codify -- daily updates of provincial and federal Canadian legislation (bills and acts).
- Condo Law for Albertans -- legal information for Alberta consumers, condo owners and condo board members.
- Law Central Alberta -- collection of links to law-related information and educational resources on justice and legal issues of interests to Albertans.
- Laws for Landlords and Tenants in Alberta -- laws that apply when renting a place to live in Alberta.
- Older Adult Knowledge Network (OakNet) -- information on Albertan and Canadian law to help protect older adults.
- WillowNet -- legal information for Albertans experiencing violence in a relationship.